September 2019 Contest Overview
UPDATE: Winner Selected!!
We had a ridiculous amount of amazing pictures come in for the contest, but I selected 1 winner.
This picture embodies exactly what it means to “simply be a kid”! The diaper with the boots, playing in the dirt, and that sweet innocent happy face. Congrats @spoiled_jolene!
When you think of kids “Simply Being Kids”, what does that really mean to you? Are they jumping in a puddle of mud? Rolling down a grassy hill? Riding their bikes?
Capture a picture of what “Simply Being Kids” means to you. The picture that best displays the true essence of childhood will win a $50 Amazon Giftcard. The top three pictures will be featured on the Simply Snapping Blog Facebook Page and the Simply Snapping Mom Instagram Page.
How to enter:
Take the picture that displays “Simply Being Kids”.
Must enter by September 30th 2019.
Enter on either Facebook or Instagram:
- Follow Simply Snapping Blog Facebook Page
- Post your picture on your Facebook Page. Make sure to add both @SimplySnappingBlog and #SimplyBeingKids in caption
- Follow Simply Snapping Mom Instagram Page
- Post your picture on your Instagram feed. Make sure to add both @Simplysnappingmom and #SimplyBeingKids in caption
The pictures that best display kids “Simply Being Kids” will be selected on October 1st.
- First place winner: $50 Amazon Gift Card and feature on Facebook/Instagram
- Second place winner: Feature on Facebook/Instagram
- Third place winner: Feature on Facebook/Instagram
Print this for details and Reminder
Can’t wait to see the submissions!