These inspirational quotes for your bullet journal are a great way to get you into a creative and focused mood. Keep these motivational quotes on the first page of a diary or journal to inspire positive thoughts and self-love.
When I was in first grade, I was given a Little Mermaid Diary for my birthday. It came equipped with a tiny lock and key.
Although I was only seven, I was intrigued by these private little pages that were for my eyes only.
I could write about things that happened in school that I was too embarrassed to talk about. I could jot down silly plans for the future (which at that time didn’t go much past the weekend). And the best part was, no one was going to read it.
I didn’t have to worry about spelling, grammar- heck I didn’t even have to write on the lines.
I would look forward to jotting down my thoughts at the end of each day.
This friendship I developed with my journal continued through high school.
When I went away for college, I foolishly took a break from journaling – until recently when my anxiety and pursuit of a more mindful and intentional lifestyle drove me to start bullet journaling.
This is one of my favorite ways to dump out my thoughts so that I can focus on the present and be more mindful.
Interested in journals that focus on goals and affirmations? Try a manifestation journal.
Learn what mindfulness means here.
What is a Bullet Journal?
There are many different ways to journal, but a bullet journal method is great way to organize your thoughts, goals, and plans – so that you can focus on what matters.
Basically, it is the perfect way to release everything that is swirling around in your brain by getting it down on baby.
It includes a few specific pieces, but is fully customizable:
- Goal setting Section: record your big goals, and aspirations for the future, and good habit trackers
- Vision board: a monthly calendar or weekly spreads to visualize your to-dos and deadlines
- Creative Outlet Options: keep track of what you are thinking about on a daily basis. Include a good quote and whatever else inspires you!
There are many proven benefits to journaling. Several studies have shown that journaling can reduce depression symptoms. In fact, A 2006 study by Stice, Burton, Bearman, & Rohde demonstrated that writing in a journal can be as effective as cognitive-behavioral therapy.
It has also been shown to improve physical health and immune function (yes, you heard that right).
A bullet journal can consist of daily pages that help guide you through both good and bad days.
A great addition to a bullet journal is list of powerful quotes that can inspire you to focus on your own goals and quiet the noise of other people and tasks.
These are some of the best bullet journal quotes to inspire you to succeed in creative ways.
Also check out these Inspirational Quotes About Raising Sons
Journals are great for teens: Learn more about parenting mindful teens here.
15 Inspirational Bullet Journal Quotes
These amazing bullet journal quotes and words of wisdom are an important part of bullet journal pages.
Insider tip: I like to personally select a simple quote and write it on each page. The type of quote I pick depends on the day and how I am feeling. There is no better place than right at the top of each page!
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
- “If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves….”- Thomas Edison
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou (my favorite quote)
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
- “Love your Enemies, for they tell you your Faults.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom” – Oprah Winfrey (my most inspiring quote)
- “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” – Nelson Mandela
- “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” – Mark Twain
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better” – Dr. Seuss
- “Eyes see only light, ears hear only sound, but a listening heart perceives meaning.” – Ryder Carroll
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you liked these, check out Girls’s Confidence quotes.
Starting a Bullet Journal
Now that you have your planner quotes, it is easy to start a bullet journal.
You can sketch your own journal pages, print the one below, or purchase an organized bullet journal like this one:
If you are a visual person like me, it helps to add color, stickers, and sketches to your pages.
Looking for the best bullet journal supplies? Check out these:
Final Thoughts on Inspirational Quotes for a Bullet Journal
Don’t forget to include the great moments in your life and the amazing things you accomplish each day. They may seem like little things, but when you look back at all the great things you take on, you will absolutely amaze yourself.
Follow us on Facebook for more tips on raising a healthy family and building a happy life.
Don’t forget to include your inspirational quotes in your bullet journal!